Esales Property ID: es5553461
Tepeyac Colony, Choluteca Avenue,
Home #1116, next to Nicaragua Embassy.
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture, and low cost of living, Honduras is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world.
The Villa is called “MountainView Residence” because of the beautiful views of the mountains, and the city, and how the house brightens up with soft pastel colors at sunrise. The house is located in such an area where you can have captivating natural scenery of sunrise and sunset.
This property can be sold as a home for a family or as a commercial property, due to its spacious size, and strategic/ fine location. Built by a famous Honduran Architectural Engineer called Ing. Armando Amato.
This home has a solid foundation of cement, rocks, and rods with a depth of at least four meters and has a retaining wall around the property. All walls are made of concrete. This home was made to last.
· Bedrooms…….. 5
· Full Baths ………5
· Half Baths ……. 1
· Levels …………… 4
· Fireplaces …… No
· Basement …….Yes
· Number of attached Garage Spaces.. 2
· Garage Features: Roof area, electric garage doors, Side entry, garage door opener, Inside Access
· Style …………….. Traditional
· Year Built ……….1995
· Country………….. Honduras
· Lot Size ………….. 1,008.51 square meters (10,855.51 square feet)
· Home size ……. 784.77 square meters (8,447.19 square feet)
· Unroof areas/ Gardens… 223.74 square meters (2,408.31 square feet)
· Water ………………Yes
· Sewer/ Septic …..City Sewer system
· Hot Water ………..Yes, heater
· Garden area ………..yes, spacious (enough to build a pool and still have extra garden space)
· Outdoor Pergola ………..yes.
· Interior Features: Private Office space, Bar area, Built-ins, Dinning area, Three large decks with fantastic mountain/city views, Kitchen, Walk-in Pantry, Two open living rooms, Built-in music speakers on two main living rooms ceilings, Additional Family room, Primary bath soaking tub, and Walk-in closets, Extra room for gym, music or cinema room, Mahogany closets in all bedrooms, Mahogany doors and kitchen cabinets, Full bathrooms with tiles details in all bedrooms, Ceramic floors, Wood/ cement ceilings, Guest room outside with private full bathroom, Walk-in laundry area, Extra room attached to the laundry room for ironing or other purposes, Linen walk-in closet.
· Appliances: Refrigerator/ Freezer, Extra Freezer, Four burner Stove, Dual stainless steel dishes sink, washer- Top loading.
· Security Features: Exterior cameras, security system.
· Internet Services: Fiber optic
· Location: There are shopping centers, restaurants, supermarkets, and hospital (walking distance), near the property.
ABOUT THE AREA
Tegucigalpa is the capital city of Honduras. Set in a central valley surrounded by mountains, it’s known for its well-preserved Spanish colonial architecture. The main Plaza Morazán is dominated by the 18th-century Cathedral of St. Michael the Archangel, with its baroque interior. The Museum of National Identity traces the country’s history. It includes a virtual tour of the Copán Mayan ruins of western Honduras.
Ringed by forested hills in a highland valley, sprawling Tegucigalpa enjoys a relatively fresh, mild climate and a spectacular setting. It’s a bustling and dynamic place, but one that many travelers minimize their time in or skip over entirely. This is a shame as Tegus (as all locals call it) is a fascinating place, with some good museums, restaurants and the air of a place on the up. Keep your ear to the ground and you’ll discover a dynamic young urban scene led by emerging artists, musicians, DJs and designers.
• 785m² of living space
• 1009m2 plot
• 5 bedrooms
• 6 Bathrooms
• Stunning Views
• Massive potential in the rental market
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Honduras
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Honduras fast online