Esales Property ID: es5553557
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture and excellent standards of living, South Africa is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world.
This property is situated on a private Game Farm (Karma Game Ranch) which is a nature eco estate. It has spectacular panoramic views of bushveld. 28 different animal species can be found on this farm, included is giraffe, eland, springbok, impala, sable antelope, njala, kudu, zebra, orex, waterbuck, blesbuck, red hartebeest, blue wildebeest, golden wildebeest, bushbuck, mountain reedbuck, steenbok, ostriches and more. The nearest town is Meyerton, approx 19km. The Johannesburg international airport is conveniently located approx 85km away.
The property consists of a main house, seperate entertainment area with heated pool and a seperate boma with pizza oven. The main house includes 3 bedrooms, all en-suite with stackable doors leading to private patio’s. When fully opened it allows nature to become part of the living space. Other areas include a guest toilet, sunken lounge, dining room, patio with stackable doors and built in barbeque. Modern kitchen includes Smeg gas stove, water purification system, scullery and large pantry. Undercover dry yard for washing. A seperate servants toilet.
A large garage (14m x 6m) for 4 to 6 cars as well as a covered parking area for 2 cars allows for adequite storage of vehicles, boats, motorcycles, game vehicles etc. Adjacent to this you will find a huge room (7.5m x 7.5m) which can be utilized for storage, workspace, gym, cinema room, mancave, wine room etc. Entertainment area consists of a built in barbeque, kitchen with gas stove and water purification system. Bathroom includes basin, shower and toilet. The actual entertainment space includes a 6m x 6m open floor space , stackable doors that leads to a composite deck with the heated swimming pool. Beautiful wood furniture (included in the sale) allows for an African bush experience. Leading of the deck a flight of stairs leads to a bushveld boma including a fire pit and pizza oven.
This area is nestled under the African sky surrounded by beautiful bushveld grass and trees. Hot water is provided to the entertainment area by a gas geyser whilst the main house has two 200l solar geysers. The property also includes a solar system including the invertor, solar panels and lithium iron batteries. A central vacuum system is also included.
The security of the property is supported by a camera system with remote access via phone and alarm system. For the adventurist there is also a bush bathroom under the African sky including a basin, shower and toilet. To futher enhance the security in this estate there is an electric fence, 24hr security services which patrols the property and cameras located along the fences, common property and roads.
• 5 Hectare
• 3 Bedroom all en-suite, Lounge, Patio, dining room, kitchen, scullery, pantry, guest toilet, outside toilet, entertainment area with heated swimming pool and BOMA.
• Total m² 661
• Rates & taxes R315 Meyerton
• Electricity R1000 pm.
• Levy R7000 payable to homeowners association
• Water – Free. Borehole water, tested safe for human consumption
• Security access 24 hrs
• Electric fence
• Development includes approx. 28 different animal species and beautiful birdlife.
o Game include Giraffe, Eland, Springbok, Impala, Sable antelope, Njala, Kudu, Zebra, Gemsbuck or Oryx, Waterbuck, Blesbuck, Red hartebeest, Blue wildebeest, Golden Wildebeest, Bushbuck, Mountain Rheebuch, Steenbok, Ostriches.
• Homeowners to manage and later take over income generating lodge with 7 en-suite rooms, conference facilities for up to 40 people, and pool.
o 6 separate chalets with swimming pool, braai area and kitchen
• 32 Km from Heidelberg
• 20 Km from Vereeniging
• 19 Km from Meyerton
• 64 Km from Johannesburg
• 85 Km from OR Tambo International Airport
3 Bedrooms all en-suite
• Tiles, Stackable doors leading out to private patios.
• Main bedroom with private bathroom garden, main bathroom with free standing bath 2nd and 3rd bathrooms with showers.
• Guest toilet
• Outside toilet
• Sunken lounge, tiled
• Covered patio with stackable doors, beautiful views and built-in braai.
• Dining room
• Kitchen with 6 Burner Smeg gas stove and gas oven. Smeg extractor fan. 5 Stage water purification system. Prep bowl with hot and cold water.
• Scullery with double sink, space for washing machine, tumble drier and dishwasher
• Huge pantry for storage
• Safe covered dry yard for washing with trough with hot and cold water
• Garage 14m x 6m for 4-6 cars, carport for 2 cars
• Huge storeroom
• Kitchen with Bosch gas stove and oven
• 5 stage water purification system
• Bathroom with gas geyser, shower, basin, and toilet.
• Wooden furniture in entertainment area to stay, includes: 2x 2m x 1m Sleeper tables 4 x 2m Sleeper benches, 2 x Sleeper cupboards
• Built in fireplace
• Stackable door leading on to composite deck with heated swimming pool
Outside boma with fire pit and big pizza oven. Outside basin with cold water.
More storage space underneath pool deck where pool pump and heater are located
• 2x 200L Solar geysers
• 5Kw Solar system to ensure there are no power outages
• Central vacuum system
• Tiled throughout
• 3m high ceilings
• Extra length doors
• 5L water tank with pump at house – water tank with pump in garden
• Tile roof
• Paved driveway
• Biochemical sewerage system
• 6x Security cameras with remote access through phone app
• Indoor and outdoor security beams
ABOUT THE AREA
Essentially a rural area, Meyerton is a little town that lies south of Johannesburg falling into an area known as the Vaal Triangle – a roughly triangular locale bounded by Vereeniging, Vanderbijlpark and Sasolburg – although Meyerton, which lies just north of Vereeniging, is included in this area. Together they form a substantial urban region that straddles the Vaal River and is home to some major industry – Sasol and ISCOR’s (now known as Mittal Steel) processing facilities lie out here.
Meyerton came into existence with the discovery of the ‘Black Reef’ – a vein of gold that ran through a number of farms out here on the banks of the Klip River. There is a distinctly rural feel to this part of the country. Just outside of Johannesburg one might be, but there is immediately a sense of having escaped the confines of city living, and the access to both the Klip River and the Vaal Dam, a very popular weekend haunt, makes it that much more enticing.
The Vaal Dam is a body of water larger than Luxembourg, about 56 kilometres south of Johannesburg, that straddles the Free State, North West, Gauteng and Mpumalanga provinces. It has a catchment area of 38 500 kms and supplies water to the area that generates more than 50% of South Africa’s gross geographical product. It’s an important dam in other words, and is also a popular water playground.
Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve, which covers close to 12 000 hectares of land, lies just outside Heidelberg, a little further east from Meyerton. The beautiful reserve provides ample hiking opportunities in the shadow of the Suikerbosrand Mountain Range that forms the backbone of the reserve.
• 661m2 of living space
• 50000m2 land plot
• 3 Bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms
• Stunning Panoramic Views
• Private Garden
• Private Parking
• Private Pool
• Game Reserve with wildlife
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of South Africa
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Gauteng South Africa fast online