Esales Property ID: es5553276
Via Papa Giovanni XXIII –
With its stunning coastlines, historic sites and laid back atmosphere, Italy continues to be one of the most desirable places across the world to be. On offer here is a chance to invest into this mesmerising part of the world with this apartment.
Fully renovated and fully furnished spacious apartment on the first floor of a two-floor apartment building located in a private quaint close, in a beautiful small town of the pre-Alps with panoramic views of the surrounding mountains. It includes 1 bright living room, 1 large dining room and kitchen 1 laundry room, 1 large bathroom with shower and bidet, 2 spacious bedrooms, a storage room and a large sunny balcony. Approx 90 sq m. inclusing the garage.
This modern apartment is “move in” ready, comes with all the furniture and the kitchen, has air con system and central heating with brand new combi boiler.
It is very centrally located, only 10 minutes’ walk to the central town square with bars and shops, and has its own garage and free street parking is widely available directly outside.
The apartment is situated in a prime area and sought after neighbourhood, ideal for people seeking an outdoorsy lifestyle and also offers potential investment opportunities.
ABOUT THE AREA
The apartment is in Piovene Rocchette, a small town of 8,000 inhabitants in the province of Vicenza in Veneto, which is strategically located and has been a place of religious pilgrimage since the 15th century. The Asiago plateau and its seven municipalities embraces the town and is well known for its exceptional tourist offer both in the winter and in the summer: here the mountains frame naturalistic landscapes of rare beauty, ski resorts abound and there are plenty of options for summer excursions. The tourist reception is excellent, the gastronomic specialties (cheeses, in particular) also make it a destination for gourmands. Tourist locations such as the Asiago plateau are easily reachable by bus while cities of art such as Vicenza, Verona and Venice and natural beauties such as Lake Garda are easily accessible by car or train
The Province of Vicenza is a province in the Veneto region in northern Italy. Its capital city is Vicenza. The province has an area of 2,722.53 km², and a total population of 865,082.
Unlike other provinces in the region of Veneto it is fairly mountainous with several peaks over two thousand metres above sea level, the most noteable being Mount Grappa and Mount Novegno. The Brenta Canal also runs right through the province of Vicenza. Population is unevenly spread throughout the province. More than 60% of the populace resides in densely industrialised areas in the eastern, western, and northern (known as Alto Vicentino) industrial zones, as well as the area surrounding Bassano del Grappa. The remaining 40% reside in predominantly rural ares in the southern part of the province (the Colli Berici and Basso Vicentino) or the Asiago plateau.
WHAT TO DO IN THE VICENZA PROVINCE
Bicycle touring, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, and ski and snowboarding are the main outdoor recreation activities, but you could also cross country ski, para sail, cave, and kayak. Combine these activities with visiting Palladio villa’s, walled cities, wine producers, and industrial complex’s and you have a great vacation destination.
• 90m2 living space
• 2 Bedrooms
• 1 Bathroom
• Massive potential in the holiday rental market
• Stunning views
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Italy
• Many excellent sports facilities, fishing, walking and cycling areas nearby
Contact us today to buy or sell your property in Vicenza Italy.