Esales Property ID: es5553712
Kirinda Beach Resort
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture and excellent standards of living, Sri Lanka is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world. Images show the potential given the diverse activities available.
Hotel is located in fantastic beach location surrounded by nature. There are many interesting places to visit and plenty of activities to do. Combining both land and coastline features variety of leisure activities for all the family is possible in this area. Weather it is enjoying amazing wildlife safari, adventures diving to fishing trips or involved in various in-house programs. Alternatively other options would be relaxing by the beach or pool, doing skim or boogie boarding. Guests are also free to explore the local area by cycling or hiking to experience rural village living whereby guests can truly engage in a more simplistic sustainable lifestyle.
Hotel comprises of 20 chalets offering double, triple or family size accommodation with restaurant, pool and bar. There is also a message spa, seaside classroom to conduct workshop, small chapel for special spiritual programs plus hostel accommodation to cater for budget guests. There is large space building that can be utilized as a conference or function hall area. In addition there is additional space to make further developments to existing room capacity.
Hotel is been sold with all fixtures, fittings and all operational items together with established debt free private limited company to continue the business. The land extent is 0.59 hectares with 90 meters beach frontage on 30 years renewable commercial long lease that commenced on 31st May 2017. It includes all tourist documents and liquor licenses that are in the company name so no name changes are required only directorship changes to the company upon sale.
KBR is located in a rich wildlife diverse area and offers guests plenty of opportunity to explore the stretches of pristine beaches in peaceful surroundings. Kirinda River & lagoon is within walking distance of the resort and it is used by people for bathing, as they enjoy the freshwater and saltwater mix in a calm setting. Turtles are frequently seen here even during the daytime. Famous Yala Park and Bundala Park is less than 30 mins jeep drive from KBR to enjoy the safari.
All standard chalets are constructed using wood and traditional mud bricks materials providing accommodation that is simplistic and naturally rustic design. KBR can cater for all types of guests as double, triple and family-size chalets are available for guests to book. The chalet amenities provide comfort and all guest’s essentials whilst being in a minimalist environment.
A variety of activities can be undertaken in the local area to cater for all types of interests. This includes relax time, safari, bird watching, boogie boarding, cycling, hiking, fishing, local cooking and sea bathing. Deep sea fishing and Diving is also done in this area during season time, where professional operators are available for guests to arrange these excursion trips.
ABOUT THE AREA
Tissamaharama is a town in Hambantota District, Southern Province, Sri Lanka. It is located on the banks of the Tissa Wewa, a large reservoir. The town is known for its Buddhist temples and offers plenty of shops, banks, pharmacies, supermarkets for guests to stock up on essentials supplies plus has a range of good restaurants. Tissamaharama is the closest town to Kirinda about 14km distance away and is also a popular destination for bird watching enthusiasts.
Here are some of the things you can do in Tissamaharama:
• Visit the Tissamaharama Raja Maha Vihara: This ancient Buddhist monastery is one of the most important in Sri Lanka. It is said to have been founded by the Buddhist monk Mahinda, who brought Buddhism to Sri Lanka in the 3rd century BC.
• Go birdwatching: Tissamaharama is home to a variety of wetland birds, including pelicans, herons, and ibises. There are a number of birdwatching tours available in the area.• Visit the Tissa Wewa: This large reservoir is a popular spot for swimming, fishing, and boating.
• Take a safari in Yala National Park: Yala National Park is located just a short drive from Tissamaharama. It is one of the most popular national parks in Sri Lanka, and is home to a variety of wildlife, including elephants, leopards, and water buffalo.
Tissamaharama is a beautiful and historic town with a lot to offer visitors. It is a great place to learn about Sri Lankan Buddhism, go birdwatching, or take a safari.
• 2100m2 of built-up space comprising of several buildings
• 5100m2 plot room to develop further
• 20 Bedrooms
• 30 Bathrooms
• Beachside Restaurant
• Bar with FL7 & FL8 Liquor License
• Massage Spa
• Classroom & other guest use spaces
• Several building include offices and large building to be use for multi-purposes
• Sales includes all assets plus private limited company
• Private Garden
• Private Parking
• On The Beach – 90meters beach frontage for leisure activities
• Close to two famous National Parks – Yala Park and Bundala Park
• Close to the Great Basses Dive Site for Coral Reefs & Ship Wreck Dives
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies in town
• Close to many excellent restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Sri Lanka
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
• Rental Potential through Airbnb and Booking.com plus other travel agents
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Sri Lanka fast online