Esales Property ID: es5553751
Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort,
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture and excellent standards of living, Bulgaria is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world.
Located in Varna, Bulgaria it is Walking distance from the Sea and Golf, and just over 45 minutes from an Airport.
Lighthouse Golf & Spa Resort is a premium complex positioned on a spectacular coastal plateau near the picturesque seaside town of Balchik. Enjoying an unrivalled location with panoramic sea views and an excellent range of integrated leisure and recreational facilities, this new landmark project has proved be a preferred destination for the discerning buyer.
The 2 bedroom apartment which has air conditioning and 5 balconies throughout, is fully furnished to a very high standard with many household items and appliances tested but never used. It comprises of an open plan lounge with dining area and a kitchen fitted with everything you could need for home-from-home living. There are 2 fully fitted bedrooms and 2 bathrooms equipped with top quality sanitary ware. One of the balconies overlooks the 18th hole green and the other one has a view out onto natural forests and sea line. Apartment is close to golf club (approximately 150 meters) and hotel spa (approximately 300 meters)
* 5-star Hotel, Marina and Lighthouse Entertainment Centre
* A range of international restaurants
* An exclusive selection of cafes and retail outlets
* Spa and Wellness Centre, offering traditional and alternative therapies
* indoor and outdoor heated adult and children’s swimming pools
* Sports Centre with outdoor sports pitches and tennis, basketball & volleyball courts
* Sailing and wide variety of water sports facilities
* Horse riding and equestrian centre
* Business Conference Centre
* Shuttle bus service to the nearby towns of Balchik and Kavarna
* Prestigious 18 hole, par 71 golf course and clubhouse
* Golf School – practice ground, putting green, bunker area and pitch and putt
* Owners will automatically benefit from discounts in green fees and selected amenities.
ABOUT THE AREA
Balchik is a Black Sea coastal town and seaside resort in northeastern Bulgaria. It is located in Dobrich Oblast and is 42 km northeast of Varna. The town sprawls scenically along hilly terraces descending from the Dobruzha plateau to the sea.
The Black Sea coast of Bulgaria is literally dotted with resorts that are brimming with landmarks, pompous parties, and active tourist life. Although the third largest resort in the country is not endowed with such a horn of plenty, it prepares to welcome visitors from all over the world every year. A special charm opens their eyes in the height of summer: the original architecture literally drowns in greenery and a riot of colors of flowers, and the sea water ozonizes the air. Together, this creates a unique atmosphere of relaxation and has a beneficial effect on the health of tourists.
Not a crowded town will do little for gamblers looking for adventure, drive or extravagant monuments. The special charm is found here connoisseurs of nature and a measured life, which expect from the rest of the vacation of a full recovery and unhurried relaxation. In addition, a pleasant bonus would be the rates in the resort in comparison with Bourgas or Nessebar. Balchik is especially popular with family couples, but this does not affect the quality of rest of other visitors. Wealthy tourists will especially enjoy the local yacht club and golf club.
During the inter-war period, Balchik was also a favourite destination for Romanian avant-garde painters, lending his name to an informal school of post-impressionist painters – the Balchik School of Painting – which is central in the development of Romanian 20th century painting. Many works of the artists composing the group depict the town’s houses and the exotic Tatar inhabitants, as well as the sea.
Today, the Balchik Palace and the adjacent Balchik Botanical Garden are the town’s most popular landmarks. Currently, three 18-hole golf courses are being developed around the town, two designed by Gary Player and one by Ian Woosnam.
At present Balchik is a place where real estate buyers will find bargain property offers of holiday homes, apartments, houses and land for sale and rent.
• 118m2 of living space
• 10800m2 plot
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Private Parking
• Stunning Views
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Bulgaria
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
• Rental Potential through Airbnb and Booking.com
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Bulgaria fast online