Esales Property ID: es5553382
Carrer de Montcada, 3
The beautiful city of Barcelona is one of those places that you never want to leave after visiting; with this stunning apartment in the El Born area of the city, you may never have to.
As well as being a comfortable, modern and spacious place to live, this apartment is a shrewd investment into the ever-growing holiday rental market thanks to its excellent location. The area is one of the most sought after areas in the city thanks mainly to its close proximity to many famous places such as Las Ramblas and the iconic Camp Nou Stadium. As if that wasn’t enough, this apartment also has the added advantage of being just a five-minute walk from the beach and an eight-minute walk to the very well-connected subway station.
This architecturally designed apartment is located on Carrer de Montcada, near the Picasso Museum, in the sought-after heart of the area of Born in the Old Gothic Quarter.
It features elements not seen in Barcelona before and includes; Butler’s Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, hidden 2nd Bedroom, noise reducing Double Glazing, 9 metre petite balcony running the length of the apartment giving the apartment an abundance of natural light, Gym area and an electric privacy window between the Master Bedroom and the en-suite Bathroom, that allows natural light into the bedroom and becomes translucent when the bathroom is in use.
The developers spent in excess of €250,000 constructing and furnishing this “no expense spared” apartment. The refurbishment took over 12 months to complete and has been fastidiously built with every attention to detail.
This entertainers delight was specifically designed and constructed for a couple, or single person that entertains frequently and has friends or family stay over.
The many features include;
• Reverse cycle AC
• The Master Bedroom has a tailor-made fitted bed, his and her massive wardrobe spaces, built in boudoir granite topped desk, mounted large TV and good natural light.
• The Master Bathroom comes with, a raincloud shower large enough for the whole family, separate toilet and bidet room, and separate workout area complete with elliptical trainer.
• The second Bathroom comes with large shower, toilet and bidet, together with separate washroom and loads of storage
• The gourmet granite and timber kitchen comes with Bosch appliances including hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, warming drawer, extraction unit, built in 2 door fridge/freezer, pull-out pantry and ample cupboard space. When not in use, the hob area is hidden behind cleverly designed foldaway doors.
• The hidden Butler’s Pantry comes with extra-large pot sink and pull-down extension tap, washing machine, separate dryer and loads of room for extra kitchen supplies.
• The main Entertainment area includes a multi zone wine fridge, cleverly designed hidden table and work station desk, together with an ingenious moveable bookcase that makes the second bedroom, complete with double bed and guests’ wardrobe.
In the heart of El Born, a few meters from the Picasso Museum Santa Maria del Mar, the Parc de la Ciutadella. Very central location. And just a few minutes from the Gothic quarter. This neighborhood offers many activities, restaurants, bars, local shops etc. Very well connected with the whole city with metro, bus and train.
Energy consumption value 100 kWh/(m²*a) CO2 emission 20 kg/m² CO2 Emission Rating D Year of Construction 1890 Energy efficiency rating D
ABOUT THE AREA
Barcelona is one of Spain’s most varied cities. A destination that must be visited at least once, Barcelona is cosmopolitan, dynamic, connected to the world and constantly moving. It has a large and fantastic Mediterranean cuisine, good climate, leisurely activities for all ages and it is both near the sea and the mountains. Barcelona is a destination that will satisfy all tastes and the experience will be just as interesting… no matter who are you going with: friends, family or your partner… there’s always something to do.
Located in Catalunya, Barcelona is the most important city in the territory. One of the features that makes it special is that the city begins in the mountains and ends at the Mediterranean Sea. This geographic diversity makes Barcelona and its citizens remarkably interesting and different.
Barcelona’s most interesting aspect is its diversity, which you can see on every corner. It is a multifaceted city and this is in line with the way it looks, there are buildings dating from the Roman Empire, through the Gothic, Baroque and Neoclassical style, to the Modernism, one of the most distinctive styles in Barcelona.
Each of its neighbourhoods has a unique atmosphere and the scenarios are quite different: the Gothic, Raval, Barceloneta, Poblenou, Sarrià or Ciutat Vella neighborhoods and their people have unique features.
Barcelona has Mediterranean weather. Thanks to being near the sea, the temperatures are moderate. Winters are mild with an average temperature of between 8 and 10 °C. And summers are hot, the heat during this time is about 25 degrees or more. Spring and autumn have mild weather although it usually rains the most during fall, but the rainfall is not storm-like. The temperature in both seasons is around 18°C, a little higher or lower depending on whether summer or winter is next.
• Beds: 2
• Bathrooms 2
• 120 m2 living space
• Massive potential in the rental market with guaranteed returns
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Spain
• Many excellent sports facilities, fishing, walking and cycling areas nearby
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Barcelona Spain fast online.