Esales Property ID: es5553879
Rataje Nad Sazavou 201
Rataje Nad Sazavou
Central Bohemian Region
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture and excellent standards of living, The Czech Republic is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world.
A recreational property on 79256 square feet bordering national forest in Central Bohemian Region.
Custom alpine log 4-bedroom home with cozy rock wood-burning fireplace and massive kitchen is the right place for those who prefer peaceful and healthy family lifestyle while have easy and quick access to one of the greatest business and cultural hub in Europe.
Despite close proximity to the capital city have this property unique recreational opportunities. From visiting galleries. castles, hunting, to fishing, kayaking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, horseback riding, polo or golf, this property location truly has it all… Moreover foreign investors with business in mind are permitted build on this unique property mid size mountain resort. In most cases we will be more than happy assist to potential buyer with all necessary paperwork, or property management if required ….
– Total land Size: 79256 square feet
– House living area: 2777 square feet
– Other buildings: 2443 square feet
– Land department permission : residential / commercial
– No. of gates from main road: 3
– Water source: regularly tested drinking water well on land
– Electricity: high capacity load for mid size mountain resort
– Direct neighbors: 1
– Criminality rate: 0%
– lethal animals : none
– River Sazava: 20m bellow land
– Train station : 200m walk distance
– Cesky Stemberk Gothic Castle : 8 km
– Shopping park Cestlice : 20 km
– Aquapalace 20 km
– Shopping Mall Westfield Chodov: 27 km
– Chateau Prúhonice / botanic garden 24km
– Kutna Hora: 25 km
– Chateau Konopište 28km
– Four golf resorts in area of 30 kms
– Aeroclub 30km
– Polo club 37km
– Prague: 40 km / 20 min by highway to the centrum
– Prague International Airport V.H.: 60 km / 35 min
ABOUT THE AREA
Rataje nad Sázavou is a market town in Kutná Hora District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It has about 600 inhabitants. The historic town centre is well preserved and is protected by law as an urban monument zone.
Bohemia is the largest and most populous of the three historical Czech lands, the other two being Moravia and Czech Silesia. Nowadays, these regions no longer exist as administrative entities, but they are mentioned in the Czech constitution and their symbols appear in the Czech coat-of-arms. The symbol of Bohemia is a white lion on red background.
The region of Bohemia has nothing to do with the song Bohemian Rhapsody nor with bohemianism and Bohemians in the sense: “socially unconventional persons”. Nothing. Really. The name is derived from the name of the ancient Celtic tribe Boii, who once inhabited the area, and the Proto-Germanic word haimaz, meaning “home”. Thus, Bohemia originally meant “the home of the Boii”. Modern-day population of Bohemia doesn’t have much in common with the ancient Celtic Boii, as the Czech language belongs to the Slavic family. However, it is believed that West Slavic tribes settling in that area assimilated the remaining Celtic and Germanic populations.
In the Czech language, Bohemia is called simply Čechy. This name should not be confused with Česko, which is the short name of the whole country, known as the Czech Republic or Czechia. In other words: Česko = Čechy + Morava + České Slezsko. The same in English: Czechia = Bohemia + Moravia + Czech Silesia.
• 258m2 of living space
• 7400m2 plot room to develop further
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Stunning Views
• Private Garden
• Private Parking
• Close to essential amenities such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of the Czech Republic
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
• Rental Potential through Airbnb and Booking.com
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Czech Republic fast online