Esales Property ID: es5553289
Avenida Eng. Pinheiro Braga, 1645
Vila Nova de Famalicao
Reduced all serious offers considered.
With its stunning coastlines, historic sites and laid-back atmosphere, Portugal continues to be one of the most desirable places across the world to be. On offer here is a chance to invest into this mesmerising part of the world with this Luxury Villa.
Excellent villa, with 5 bedrooms, swimming pool, garden, balcony, garage for 3 cars, attic with 4 rooms, wine cellar and gym, in Gavião, Vila Nova de Famalicão.
* Central heating
* Electric gates
* Video intercom
* Oak wood Floors
Elegant and refined villa, consisting of 3 floors, with a social area very distinct from the private area and just 3 minutes from the center of Famalicão.
* Entrance hall
* Spacious living room with fireplace, charming bar, wine cellar and toilet
* Laundry room with built-in cupboards, equipped with washing machine
* Large games room with snooker table and pool view
* Garage with capacity for 3 cars, storage and outdoor parking space with capacity for 6 cars
* Entrance hall
* Large and refined living room
* Spacious dining room decorated in neo classic style
* Entrance hall to the staircase
*Hall of rooms
* 4 suites with built-in cupboards and balcony, being the master suite with dressing room and complete bathroom
* Kitchen equipped with gas stove, oven, induction hob, built-in cabinets, fridge and freezer
* Bathroom service
* Combined room (toy library) with access to the outdoor area
Floor 2 – Attic with 4 compartments
* 2 rooms
* Gym with mirrors and machines
* Bathroom * Outdoor
Bedroom * Swimming pool, gardens, kennel * Kitchen and changing room with storage, to support the pool Close to the main accesses to the Porto/Braga Highway and just 20 from Braga and Porto. Area well served by commerce, supermarkets, services, schools, shopping centers, leisure parks, gardens and gyms.
Famous for its historical buildings, monuments, gardens and fountains Braga is a beautiful city in the heart of the green Minho region where religious devotion in the form of many churches and other symbols of faith lies juxtaposed with the typical bustle of a modern city complete with restaurants, bars and a renowned nightlife, owing in some part to the local universities.
ABOUT THE AREA
Vila Nova de Famalicão is a Portuguese town with a population of approximately 133,048 inhabitants.
It is between the cities of Braga and Porto with easy access to the motorway close by.
Portugal’s third-largest city is an elegant town laced with ancient narrow lanes closed to vehicles, strewn with plazas and a splendid array of baroque churches. The constant chiming of bells is a reminder of Braga’s age-old devotion to the spiritual world. Its religious festivals – particularly the elaborately staged Semana Santa (Holy Week) – are famous throughout Portugal. But don’t come expecting piety alone: Braga’s upscale old centre is packed with lively cafes and trim boutiques, some excellent restaurants and low-key bars catering to students from the Universidade do Minho.
• 559m2 living space
• 2000m2 land plot
• Private pool
• Wine Cellar
• Private Garden
• 5 Bedrooms
• 8 Bathrooms
• 3 Car Parking Spaces
• Massive potential in the holiday rental market
• Stunning views
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Portugal
• Many excellent sports facilities, fishing, walking and cycling areas nearby
Contact us today to buy or sell your property in Braga Portugal.