Esales Property ID: es5553637
House 25 Brightside Estate
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture and excellent standards of living, South Africa is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world.
LUXURY COUNTRY LIVING!
This exceptional property exhibits the finest country-style living with the highest quality of finishes. Set within the 100 HA estate, the home is orientated towards outdoor living with diverse living and entertaining spaces.
• The residence is defined by its open plan modern layout and abundant use of space. The sprawling entertaining areas have high ceilings and screed floors and allow for multiple seating and dining areas which flows out onto the sheltered patio. The easy indoor/outdoor flow of the extensive covered patio is just breathtaking and allows space for dining indoors and outdoors and provides relaxation to the sparkling pool. Abundant windows and doors invite the outside in and affords all round access to the gardens. There is an open plan kitchen, with a gas stove and two ovens, separate preparation kitchen with a scullery. Plus, a wine cellar. The bedroom wing consists of three luxury sized bedrooms en-suite each with a walk-in closet. There are modern screed floors and high ceilings throughout the home. Built-in central vacuum system – pipes under floor with wall inlets for hose to plug into.
The house has an 8kw solar system with 20 solar panels that supplies approximately 75% of the home electricity needs, therefore the house is not affected by load shedding.
• Grey/Black water treatment system for wastewater from the house.
• 20 000L water tanks to store captured rainwater as well as the clean water from Lilliput (grey/black water).
• Swimming Pool is an Oxygenated pool – 100% chlorine free natural oxygen & Ionic fresh mineral water purification system.
• Heat pumps for hot water (a saving of 70% on electricity bill)
• 90% indigenous garden.
There is a large three car garage, two storerooms and a workshop. A separate 2 bedroomed flatlet for live-in staff has its own kitchen and bathroom.
A charming, terraced courtyard garden, with various established plants and hedges, leads from the main house to the gorgeous two bedroomed cottage.
THE AERO & ECO ESTATE is highly sought-after and just 12 minutes from the town and schools and 20 minutes from The Kruger National Park. The estate is one hundred hectares of which there is seventy-three hectares of open common ground. The estate is totally contained with double security fencing. There are wide open grasslands, rocky areas, and indigenous bush, and the houses are far apart. There is an abundance of wildlife including grey duiker, mongoose, civet, genet, porcupine, scrub hare. The bird life is exceptional. The Estate has two natural springs that supply the dam and water purification plant, all estate water comes from within the estate.
There is a four-hundred-meter airstrip, three dams and two wetlands. Walking, fishing, birdwatching, and kayaking are favorite activities. There is a tennis court and squash court available to homeowners.
This is a family and pet orientated estate.
Country living at its best!
ABOUT THE AREA
The small farming town of White River which lies between Mbombela (Nelspruit) and Hazyview is the new tourist hotspot for a delightful day trip.
This friendly community of artists, artisans and farmers will have you visually inspired and ready to sample their creative designs and fresh produce at any of the galleries, studios, craft markets, cafés and restaurants you find there. The high level of Kaolin (China clay) deposits gives the river that skirts the town its name. In Swazi it is known as Mhloppemanzi (which means white waters) and in Afrikaans, it is referred to as Witrivier.
Scenic White River with its three dams and a number of nearby forests with many waterfalls is one of the largest Agricultural areas and produces tropical fruit, lowers and timber. There are a few good restaurants in White River of which the restaurant at the White River Country Estate with the Lowveld forests as a backdrop is spectacular.
The town has many historic sites and hiking trails as well as the Lowveld National Botanical Garden (17.60 km away). White River also offers endangered wildlife tours, game drives, mountain biking, bush braais, chimpanzee tours, night drives and archery.
• 960m2 of living space
• 10054m2 plot
• 5 Bedrooms
• 4 Bathrooms
• Stunning Views
• Private Garden
• Private Parking
• Private Pool
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of South Africa
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
Contact us today to buy or sell property in South Africa fast online