Esales Property ID: es5553703
Rua Jose Bezerra de Brito – 125
Ilha de Itamaracá
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture and excellent standards of living, Brazil is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world.
Tropical island beachfront 2 bed home, turnkey, for sale
Dream home on a small modern exclusive development of just 16 properties, located right on the beach of a tropical island in Pernambuco, NE Brazil.
2 bed 2 bath, 67m², outside terrace, impeccably furnished and fully equipped with everything you might need.
Local English-speaking management is available on-site, close to shops, bars, restaurants, a kite surfing school, and the Fort Orange.
The condo fees include the caretaker, all water bills, swimming pool and grounds maintenance, and are currently R$440 per month (about £72, $88, €80). All paperwork up to date.
Asking R$335,000 Brazil reais (about £54,000, $67,000, €61,000)
ABOUT THE AREA
Pernambuco is a state in northeast Brazil, on the Atlantic Ocean. Its modern capital, Recife, features a port, old town and popular beach area of Boa Viagem. Offshore, the volcanic archipelago of Fernando de Noronha has a jagged coastline, undeveloped beaches and a marine park. South of Recife, reef-protected Porto de Galinhas beach offers natural pools. North lies Olinda, a colonial town amid lush vegetation.
Pernambuco is one of the most exhilarating destinations in the Northeast. Among the earliest centers of Portuguese colonization in Brazil, it has developed rich cultural traditions melding European, African and indigenous influences, especially in music and dance.
Recife, Pernambuco’s capital, is one of Brazil’s biggest cities; it’s a very urban place with a rich entertainment scene. By contrast its much smaller and calmer neighbor, Olinda, is a charming, historical town, full of picturesque churches and talented artisans. North and south of these centers stretches a short but glorious coast with dozens of palm-fringed sandy beaches, great waves and crystal-clear reef pools.
But Pernambuco’s most glittering gem sits more than 310 miles (500km) out in the Atlantic. The archipelago of Fernando de Noronha is a tropical-island getaway to dream about, a fervently protected aquatic Eden with near-empty, postcard-perfect beaches, surrounded by warm, brilliantly clear waters that is one of Brazil’s most awed destinations.
Ilha de Itamaracá is a tropical island and municipality in Pernambuco, Brazil on the Atlantic Ocean. Itamaracá means “stone shaker” in Tupi, from the words itá (“stone”) and mbara’ká (“shaker”). It is separated from the mainland by the Canal de Santa Cruz, a salt water channel both mouths of which are on the Atlantic Ocean, and is connected to the mainland by a long road bridge. Itamaracá has a total area of 66.68 square kilometres (25.75 sq mi) and had an estimated population of 26,672 inhabitants in 2020 according to IBGE.
This is up from 16,000 in 2007, and reflects the increasing popularity of the island as a residential (rather than touristic) destination. It is located in the metropolitan area of Recife, the capital city of Pernambuco state, about an hour from Recife International Airport. The main activities of the population are fishing and, increasingly, tourism. Recife is located about 38 kilometres (24 mi) to the south whereas Olinda, another important town of Pernambuco and also UNESCO World Heritage, is 30 kilometres (19 mi) to the south. It was awarded city status on 1 January 1959.
The island has a number of historical and cultural attractions, including:
• Vila Velha, a 16th-century Portuguese settlement that is one of the oldest in Brazil.
• Fort Orange, a Dutch fort built in the 17th century.
• Coroa do Avião, a small island that is a popular destination for swimming, sunbathing, and surfing.
• Praia do Forte, a long stretch of beach that is popular with both locals and tourists.
• Praia de Itamaracá, a beautiful beach that is home to a number of restaurants and bars.
• Praia do Pilar, a small beach that is perfect for swimming and sunbathing.
In addition to its natural beauty, Ilha de Itamaracá is also home to a number of cultural attractions, including:
• The Itamaracá Museum, which houses a collection of artifacts from the island’s history.
• The Itamaracá Arts and Crafts Market, where you can find a variety of handmade souvenirs.
• The Itamaracá Carnival, which is one of the largest and most popular carnivals in Brazil.
Ilha de Itamaracá is a beautiful and vibrant island that has something to offer everyone. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing beach vacation, an adventurous outdoor getaway, or a cultural experience, you’re sure to find it on Ilha de Itamaracá.
• 67m2 of living space
• 2 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Communal Pool
• Private Balcony
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Brazil
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
• Rental Potential through Airbnb and Booking.com
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Brazil fast online