Esales Property ID: es5553386
With its glorious natural scenery, warm climate, welcoming culture and low cost of living, Portugal is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment into this magnificent part of the world.
This fantastic T3 Duplex apartment, with two parking spaces in the garage.
Located in Praia das Maçãs, a 5-minute walk from the pharmacy, local shops and restaurants and the golden sandy beach, it does not require the use of vehicles.
Overlooking the Sintra mountains.
We are facing a 1st floor, of a property of only 2 floors.
Apartment consisting of two floors:
– Kitchen equipped with stove (piped gas).
– Living room with fireplace and stove,
– a very pleasant balcony;
– Service bathroom;
– A suite with wardrobe, bathroom with bathtub;
– Two bedrooms with wardrobe;
– Bathroom with bathtub.
– Rooms and living room with individual electric heating.
– It is in excellent condition and empty, ready to be quickly occupied.
– Don’t miss this opportunity SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT NOW.
ABOUT THE AREA
At the foot of the Sintra mountains and very close to the sea, the town of Colares is absolutely delightful and has long been a very popular summer resort. Colares is also a demarcated wine-growing region, producing the very popular and increasingly rare Colares wine, which can be tasted at the Adega Regional, in a very beautiful building in the town centre.
Right next to it is the tram station which links Sintra with Praia das Maçãs in the summer months. In the environs of Colares are the beaches of Praia das Maças, Praia Grande and Adraga, and the typical village of Azenhas do Mar, with its whitewashed houses inset in the side of a cliff.
Sintra is a resort town in the foothills of Portugal’s Sintra Mountains, near the capital, Lisbon. A longtime royal sanctuary, its forested terrain is studded with pastel-colored villas and palaces. The Moorish- and Manueline-style Sintra National Palace is distinguished by dramatic twin chimneys and elaborate tilework. The hilltop 19th-century Pena National Palace is known for a whimsical design and sweeping views.
• Beds: 3
• Bathrooms 3
• 119 m2 living space
• Massive potential in the rental market with guaranteed returns
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Portugal
• Many excellent sports facilities, fishing, walking and cycling areas nearby
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Portugal fast online.