Esales Property ID: es5553779
Glajerie Raul Mare nr 30
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture and excellent standards of living, Romania is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world.
Great investment in Transylvania Romania. King Charles is a regular visitor to the region.
For sale by owner
Here we present a luxury built villa in Rasnov, Brasov Romania, very close to the main highway and with a lot of tourist potential since it is in a developing and history rich area.
The villa has 10 rooms, The footprint of the building is 250 square meters with a floor space of 500 square meters with an additional 250 square meters of it being unfinished.
The total area of the plot of land is 1816 square meters. The land is straight, flat, and not on an angle.
This building has 3 floors. The main floor, second floor, and attic. The bottom portion of the building is built out of sturdy bricks and the attic is built out of wood. The furniture(included with the building) and doors are built out of thick Mennonite wood, as seen in the pictures.
This building has so much potential due to its location, the quality of the build, the way it is divided, and the fact that it faces the south. It is a gold mine for those that know.
It has potential use as a hotel, hostel, school, or a retirement home. It can easily be transformed into an apartment building with long term rentals or offices. A swimming pool can easily be built and heated cheaply and efficiently for year-round use.
Here are some of its key features:
• -large living room
• -generous dining room
• -modern and spacious kitchen
• -large fully cemented cellar beside the building
• -4 solar panels that provide potable hot water for the whole building
• -Outside paved terrace (20mX4,20m) where a immense dining room can be built and covered with solar panels in order for it to become self-sufficient, and also sell electricity to the grid.
• -Kaufland 1km away
• -the attic is insulated, with radiators, and water lines.
• -all the pipes are copper and heating is through metal radiators
• -13km away from Dracula’s Castle (Castle Bran).
In October 2022 the following upgrades were made:
• -high quality tile flooring
• -large 300L fridge
• -new kitchen
• -hood fan with venting outside of building
• -10kg washing machine
• -8kg drying machine
• -8 brand new 80cm(30”) TV’s
• -Fiber gigabit internet and TV
• -Large one way window installed at the entrance
• -New high quality bedding (sheets, comforters, pillows) and towels
• -a separate apartment was created with two rooms, living room, and kitchen separated in order to not interfere with tourists
The owner is willing to answer any questions, but we recommend seeing it in person as you will find yourself in a beautiful building. Some of which we were unable to capture in photographs.
ABOUT THE AREA
Transylvania is a region in central Romania. It’s known for medieval towns, mountainous borders and castles like Bran Castle, a Gothic fortress associated with the legend of Dracula. The city of Brașov features Saxon walls and bastions, as well as expansive Council Square, ringed by colorful baroque buildings, the towering Gothic Black Church and cafes. Nearby Poiana Brașov is a popular ski resort.
Transylvania is best known as the mysterious land of bloodthirsty vampires and howling wolves. Some may think it’s fictional, but this central Romanian region is a real place. And it’s pretty special, too. Bordered to the east by the Carpathian Mountains, ‘the land beyond the forest’ still feels undiscovered. So, pack your garlic – here’s the lowdown on one of Eastern Europe’s most captivating regions.
Transylvania has a number of resort towns, famed for their therapeutic waters. The mineral mud and warm salty waters of Bear Lake in Sovata are rumoured to cure infertility. The buoyant, balmy waters of Ocna Sibiului near Sibiu – right up there with the Dead Sea when it comes to salinity – are good for arthritis. Perched on a peak with turrets and towers, Bran Castle looks straight off the pages of your favourite vampire novel. The 14th-century pile near Braşov pulls in the crowds accordingly, but Vlad the Impaler’s real digs were at Poienari Citadel in Wallachia. Now a ruin, it’s difficult to visit by public transport so it’s one for Vlad’s hardcore fans.
If you don’t fancy shuffling through Bran, head 50km south to the mountain resort of Sinaia. The fairytale Peleş Castle rivals Bavaria’s best and was built for King Carol I in 1875 as his summer retreat. It’s technically in Wallachia but easiest reached by either bus or train from Braşov (one hour).
• 750m2 of living space luxury fittings
• 1816m2 plot
• 10 Bedrooms
• 8 Bathrooms
• Private Parking
• Private Garden
• Stunning Views
• Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Romania
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
• Rental Potential through Airbnb and Booking.com
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Romania fast online