Esales Property ID: es5553947
Conjunto Residencial K-112-cipres
Calle 49 #111- 28
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture and excellent standards of living, Colombia is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world.
On offer is an excellent 3-bedroom corner apartment, modern, ground floor, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, balcony, dining room, kitchen, trade area, bright, fresh, external view with swimming pool view.
The complex has community parking and visitor parking, Gym, 2 social rooms, a green area, a children’s park, an adult and children’s pool, sauna, bicycle racks. Excellent location, close to universities, Mio bus stops, schools, chipichape shopping centre, supermarkets, and easy access to all transport links anywhere in the city.
• Getting to Cali is very simple, thanks fo the Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, which has flights to and from Colombia and other countries. If you are traveling from Colombia, you’ll find a good number of cheap flights with airlines like Viva Air and Wingo.
• By land, you can use buses or a rental car to cover the 286 miles between Cali and Bogotá.
• The most efficient way to get around within Cali is by using the Integrated Transportation System, known as MIO, which currently has 8 distinct routes that cover most of the city.
• If you’re going to use this system, we recommend that you study maps of the city and familiarize yourself with these routes beforehand. That will also help you choose the best lodging for your stay. Remember that Cali has different types of hotels that fit all types of budget.
• You can also use a taxi service. In that case, it’s best to call recognized companies or use their mobile applications.
• Lastly, keep in mind that Cali usually has a very warm, humid climate, so it’s best if you bring comfortable, light, cool clothes. But don’t forget to pack some clothes that will give you the confidence you need to show off your salsa dancing skills during the intense Cali nights.
ABOUT THE AREA
Cali is a Colombian city in the Valle del Cauca department, southwest of Bogotá. It’s known for salsa dancing and there are many clubs in the suburb of Juanchito. In Cali’s oldest quarter, the neoclassical San Pedro Cathedral houses paintings of the Quito School. Nearby is the 18th- and 19th-century San Francisco Religious Complex. La Merced Chapel is where the first mass was held after Cali was founded in 1536.
The capital of the Valle del Cauca is a city whose tourist attractions have their own history, active cultural life, and musical rhythms that are famed around the world.
Cali’s music, thanks to the city’s rich ethnic diversity, ranges from the currulao of the Pacific coast to the city’s star: salsa, the contagious, frenetic rhythm that is ingrained in the country’s culture.
Cali is known by the rest Colombia as the “Rumba Capital” and by the world as the “Salsa Capital”, thanks to its characteristic street parties and dance.
As you travel through the city, you can visit the banks of the Cali river and admire the architecture of churches like Ermita and other colonial era buildings that are true national monuments.
Don’t forget to visit key destinations like the Zoológico de Cali, the Barrio Granada, and the massive Cristo Rey, a statue similar to Rio de Janeiro’s Cristo Redentor, that watches over the city from the Cerro de las Tres Cruces.
Among its many tourist destinations, Cali also has a number of museums: The La Tertulia Museum, the Calima Gold Museum, and the La Merced Archeological Museum are a few of the most well-known.
You can also use your walks around Cali as an opportunity to sample some of the city’s traditional cuisine, with Spanish, indigenous, and African roots, giving each plate its own unique flavor. This cultural blend has resulted in delicacies such as arroz atollado (a type of seasoned rice with meat), empanadas vallunas (empanadas made with potatoes and shredded beef), sancocho de gallina (a type of chicken soup), sopa de tortillas (tortilla soup), aborrajado valluno (fritters made with plantains and cheese), tostadas de plátano verde con hogao (green plantain fritters with salsa), chuleta valluna (a type of pork milanese), and tamales (meat, beans, or other fillings wrapped in corn dough and steamed).
Cali’s cuisine also includes a great variety of sweets, thanks to the sugar cane that grows in the Valle del Cauca. Some of these sweets include manjar blanco (similar to dulce de leche), cocadas (coconut macaroons), cholado (a fruit-based dessert), and champús, a rich drink made with corn, naranjilla, pineapple, cinammon, and melado syrup.
• 63m2 of living space
• 3 Bedrooms
• 2 Bathrooms
• Stunning Pool Views
• Private Parking
• Close to essential amenities such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Colombia
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
• Rental Potential through Airbnb and Booking.com
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Colombia fast online