Esales Property ID: es5553872
45227 Cabot Trail,
Price in US Dollars $2,000,000
With its glorious natural scenery, excellent climate, welcoming culture and excellent standards of living, Canada is quickly gaining a reputation as one of the most desirable places across the world to live or visit. On offer here is a chance to make a smart financial investment in this magnificent part of the world. Please note this is a stunning portfolio of properties for sale at the one location perfect for those looking to get into the Airbnb rental market.
The Sea Parrot Oceanview Manor is situated on the famous Cabot Trail in the Cape Breton Island region of Nova Scotia. The wraparound veranda overlooks eight acres of lush greenery and oceanfront views at the mouth of the beautiful St. Ann’s Bay, and enjoy the views of wildlife, including seals and eagles. Explore and enjoy the nature around you with a stroll through the beautiful gardens filled with fragrant flowers and robust vegetables. Relax in a gazebo by the sea and enjoy the surrounding arbours, nap in an oceanside hammock, or take advantage of the romantic setting on moonlit evenings. Viewing is highly advised to take in the beauty of this location.
This property is a unique oceanfront compound with a 3,800 square foot house, three bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, and two stories. It also includes:
• One building with three gorgeous oceanfront apartment suites
• Five oceanfront cottages
• A 32-foot oceanfront trailer
• A 42-foot authentic Islander boat
• A private cottage house on the adjacent property
Everything on the property is turnkey, including all furnishings, appliances, yard care equipment, a riding lawn mower, two golf carts, two oceanfront hot tubs, and a sauna. The property is ready to go as a turnkey business or a family compound. It is situated on three different deeded properties. Only serious buyers need apply.
• The property is located in a prime location, close to beaches, restaurants, and shops.
• It is zoned for commercial use, so it could be used as a bed and breakfast, vacation rental, or other type of business.
• The property is well-maintained and has been updated with new appliances and fixtures.
• It is surrounded by lush vegetation and has a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
This beautiful portfolio of properties is located only minutes from many local attractions, activities and world-class golf courses. Visit the famous home of Alexander Graham Bell in Baddeck, or the historic Fortress of Louisbourg National Historic Site. Highland Links Golf Course in Ingonish and Bell Bay Golf Course in Baddeck cater to the competitive spirit, while Cape Breton Highland National Park and the famous Cabot Trail bring you closer to nature. Try your luck at the casino in nearby Sydney, or take off on an outdoor adventure: canoeing, kayaking, hiking and walking trails, combing beaches, fishing or cycling are all just beyond the doorstep.
ABOUT THE AREA
Englishtown is an unincorporated area in the Municipality of the County of Victoria, Nova Scotia, Canada. It is the site of the Englishtown Ferry cable ferry that carries Nova Scotia Route 312 across St. Anns Harbour. Cape Breton Island’s story is told in many ways. It’s etched in her craggy cliffs. Written in the trails that marble her face. Spoken in four languages and celebrated in her music and dance. Alive in the millennia-old history of Unama’ki—Cape Breton Island’s true name, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaw People. To know our Island is to know she’s an unyielding beauty, one who breeds a fierce spirit, resolute pride, and resilient communities knit together by tradition. Pjila’si, Cíad Míle Fáilte, Bienvenue—welcome to a place loved by many and home to a lucky few.
Pjila’si! One hundred thousand welcomes! Bienvenue! Ciad mille failte! These words of welcome have long been offered to visitors as they arrive in Cape Breton, ready to explore a place filled with outdoor adventure, scenic drives and breathtaking views, and the freshest seafood imaginable. From its storied history and culture to music, talented artisans, and friendly locals, a new discovery awaits you around every turn.
Nova Scotia is one of the four Atlantic provinces of Canada and home to nearly 1 million people. Located on Canada’s east coast Nova Scotia includes over 3,800 coastal islands in addition to the mainland territory. Halifax, with a population of over 400,000 people, is Nova Scotia’s largest city and its political capital. It is also one of Canada’s major seaports and a main gateway to the Atlantic Ocean.
• 359m2 of living space ( 3800 sq ft )
• 47000m2 plot ( 11 & half acres )
• 15 Bedrooms between all properties
• 11 Bathrooms between all properties
• Private Parking
• Private Garden
• Stunning Views
• Close to essential amenities such as supermarkets and pharmacies
• Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
• Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Canada
• Many excellent sports facilities, walking and cycling areas nearby
• Rental Potential through Airbnb and Booking.com
• High-speed wireless internet
• Canoeing or kayaking
• Paddle boats and pontoon boats
• On-site hot-tubs for your relaxing pleasure under the stars or after a relaxing massage
• 3-person sauna (on site)
• Full service kennel onsite
• Playground areas, beaches (on and off site)
• Biking, tennis, fishing, scuba diving (wrecks and/or seals) *
• Volleyball, badminton, horseshoes, tetherball, basketball
• Putting green course (on site)
• Hiking, wildlife (on and off premises)
• Free daily shuttles to beach island in Baddeck Bay area for play and lunch, picnics, etc.
• And much, much more!
Contact us today to buy or sell property in Canada fast online